VIDEO SURVEILLANCE & ANALYTICS
Solving business problems through the artful application of technology.
Video Surveillance Services
As a “certified installer” for Avigilon™, Conquest Solutions provides end-to-end, high-resolution video surveillance systems. Our focus is to help solve some of the biggest challenges around safety and physical security by offering product solutions that keep people, businesses, and properties safer. With capabilities including focus of attention, advanced object tracking, demographics, dwell and loitering, license plate recognition, people counting, appearance search, unusual motion detection, video analytics can enhance the security, revenues and efficiencies of businesses.
Network/IP Cameras | Video Management Software | Network Video Recorders | How Video Surveillance Helps Businesses
Network/IP Cameras – Installation and Service
When it comes to buying and implementing a new video surveillance system, we can accommodate a large degree of customization, meaning you can tailor your system to meet your specific business needs. Whether you need a widespread system that can cover multiple locations or just a few cameras to view high traffic areas and pain points, we can provide a solution for everyone.
- We offer a variety of indoor and outdoor camera types
- We can migrate a legacy analog system to a network-based IP system with Analog Encoders, which convert a standard analog video feed into a digital stream
Multi – Sensor
Video Management Software (VMS)
We offer the latest and most advanced VMS software with some exciting features:
- Self Learning Video Analytics – these are designed to accurately recognize the movement of people and vehicles, differentiating it from motions that is not relevant to a scene.
- Appearance Search – sort through hours of video with ease to quickly locate a specific person or vehicle of interest across an entire campus, shopping center, or facility.
- Unusual Motion Detection – uses artificial intelligence to continuously learn what typical activity in a scene looks like and then detect and flag unusual motion for your review.
- Dark Mode – a theme with colors specifically chosen to reduce eye strain and improve user experience in dark environments.
- Focus of Attention – a cutting-edge user interface for live video monitoring that leverages artificial intelligence and video analytics to determine what information is important and should be presented to security operators.
- Video and Access Control Integration – software that can work together to receive and act on access door control events.
Network Video Recorders (Storage)
Store as much or a little as you need with our secure, reliable and scalable video recording solutions, built for 24/7/365 video security performance.
- Optimized with RAID technology
- Hot swappable hard drives
- Three-year warranty
- Storage capacity – 6TB to 15TB
How Video Surveillance Helps Businesses
24/7 Peace of Mind
IP cameras can be viewed from any networked device and allows authorized employees to monitor critical business areas continuously, in real time from almost anywhere.
Help customers and tenants feel safer, inside and outside your business. The presence of a good security system shows you care about their safety and security and can improve the overall perception of your business.
Prevent, reduce, and deter theft and vandalism
- Businesses are 4x more likely to be burglarized than a home.
- A typical business can lose up to 5% of its revenue in fraud.
- Provide visual evidence for a police investigation.
Video surveillance can prevent employee theft. 80% of thefts happens in organizations with fewer than 100 employees, and over half had fewer than 25 employees.
Resolve disputes with captured video footage to avoid costly legal expenses and insurance claims from false or dishonest claims.