Current Job Openings
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking top talent to be considered for various positions. If interested in applying for a position with Conquest Solutions, please review the openings below. We look forward to speaking with you. To Apply for this position, please click this link:
Help Desk Manager
Can you help a fast-growing company improve its Managed Services Help desk process? Are you a true service-management professional? Are you customer-service driven? Are you running the show in your current IT dispatch or IT Help desk job? If so, we want to hear from you!
About the Company:
Conquest Solutions is a fast-paced, growing IT Managed Technology Services company in Marietta, Georgia, that has been in business since 2004. We provide integrated IT and Security Solutions for residential communities and commercial buildings across Metro Atlanta and the Southeast. It is our mission to be the most respected and beloved IT services company in the Southeast. We are high values, high expectations and high energy. Our product lines include: Managed IT/Technology Services, VoIP Services, Network and Voice Cabling, Security Cameras and Access Control, and Gate Maintenance. Conquest Solutions is vendor agnostic, which allows us to focus on our client needs and requirements without being constrained by the limitations of a specific product line.
We are looking to invest in you, as you commit to the next phase of your career. You will NEVER be bored. Ever!!! You will learn more here in this role than you ever have before, in this life-changing and career-defining position. You will come out on the other side with a vast understanding of how to manage the teams who manage networks, servers and desktop users, and you’ll have lightning fast reflexes and prioritization skills. Continuous learning is the name of the game at our company. If you’re not passionate about learning new things every day and every night, don’t waste your time – you won’t fit in here. This is a dynamic, full-time position in our corporate office.
This position requires significant IT Helpdesk experience and exceptional organizational and task-management skills, ensuring that the entire team stays on its game. You are the fabric that keeps anything from falling through the cracks. You watch the status of everything everywhere, and ensure that all service tickets are triaged, assigned, and addressed in a timely manner, resolved on-time every time, no matter what it takes. You keep open projects on track to be on time and on budget, and you always know what’s going on with everything around you.
The Service Desk Manager is responsible for maintaining maximum utilization and productivity for the IT Engineering Team members through continuous management of service requests and projects. This position performs service request triage and assigns, schedules, dispatches, and manages IT engineers for remote and on-site service, according to priority and service level agreement (SLA). Maintaining strong client relations and strong team utilization/performance through multiple simultaneous projects and high-pressure situations is critical.
We’re a small, mighty, & agile company. A successful candidate will adapt quickly, innovate, and ensure fast solutions for our clients, using state of the art remote monitoring and management tools. This is not an easy job, but if you’re serious about your career path, this is the place to become a badass. No kidding.
Marietta, Georgia (local travel)
- Conduct daily huddles, weekly 1:1 meetings and weekly team meeting with helpdesk team members to train on systems or processes and review open tasks, tickets, & projects
- Evaluate helpdesk team and set team and individual goals. Hold staff accountable to meet certain daily, weekly and monthly metrics.
- Pre-process service requests as they arrive through email, manual entry, or direct client input as needed.
- Actively review, monitor, assign and manage inbound and existing service-tickets.
- Maintain fastest possible turnaround for client service requests.
- Oversee and escalate technical issues for all helpdesk team members as needed.
- Confirm proactive maintenance tickets consistently completed.
- Ensure that all promised services under contract to the clients are provided and audited on a regular basis, e.g., backups, virus protection, disaster recovery, IT Security, etc.
- Guide helpdesk team members to resolve inbound tickets to ensure SLAs are met.
- Escalate service requests that cannot be scheduled within agreed service levels.
- Provides Tier 2+ technical support; identify, diagnose and resolve problems for clients and field team that includes hardware, software and network related issues.
- Ensure 100% of helpdesk time/efforts is documented with time entries on service tickets according to daily time-entry policies.
- Maintain, update, and create technical support and end-user support documentation.
- Maximize scheduling utilization for all helpdesk team members.
- Monitor team schedules and ensure prompt time entry on service requests.
- Create and monitor dashboard reports showing utilization for helpdesk team members and maintain accountability for completion of service requests.
- Continuously improve service-delivery processes, and achieve 100% client satisfaction.
- Analyze help desk activities and develop tools and process improvements to optimize service and staff performance.
Skills & Requirements:
- Installation and troubleshooting expertise with all Windows & Mac desktop hardware and software
- Installation and troubleshooting expertise with server operating systems, including Active Directory and Group Policy Management
- Installation and troubleshooting expertise with complex networks, including VLANs, AWS EC2 & VPC Products
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office & G-Suite Products
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 & G-Suite
- Expertise with IT-management documentation (we use IT Glue)
- Expertise remediating technical issues with ISPs, software vendors, and hardware manufacturers
- Familiarity with remote connectivity tools such as Microsoft RDP / RDS, TeamViewer, and VPNs
- Experience with IT PSA Systems strongly preferred (we use Accelo and IT Glue)
- VOIP phone systems, best practices for IT Service Management, and RMM systems (we use NinjaRMM).
- Provide superior client service and support. Honor and demonstrate our company’s Mission, Vision and Values at all times.
- Maintain a “whatever it takes” attitude to help us make clients happy at all times, day or night, weekend or holiday. Some after-hours/weekend work will be required.
- Ability and desire to stay current and learn about new technologies and solutions
- Ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, and test/implement an approved design.
- Possesses very strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Demonstrate superior time-management skills and ability to manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Demonstrate a continuous passion for learning both at home and on the job, by completing required certifications on schedule.
- IT HelpDesk Level 2 or Higher – Minimum of 5 years experience
- 2+ Years Managing a HelpDesk/ServiceDesk
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Service Desk Certification (ITIL for Example, or Similar Preferred)
- Must have a valid GA Driver’s License
Full-Time Position (Monday – Friday)
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Some weekend and overtime hours may be required)
- Paid Time Off
- Company Paid Medical Insurance for Employees
- 401k Plan
- Profit Sharing Plan
Position Reports to:
We maintain a SMOKE-FREE and DRUG-FREE workplace and perform pre-employment screenings.