Conquest Solutions – Core Values
1. Heart and Mind – passion for technology, for our clients and for our people.
2. Go for the Gold – we are experts and make it our business to know our clients, their companies, and the solutions they need that will help grow their business and keep them secure.
3. Great Just Isn’t Good Enough – we are service first. We strive to deliver the best possible customer experience in every aspect of our client touch points. We don’t stop trying to exceed expectations.
4. The Will to Win – We are serious about being the very best. Our standards and expectations would make Momma proud.
5. Be an Example – Above all else. Do right by the customer and the community.
6. Making a Difference – we are a team of great people, looking out for each other where staff can think big, have fun and do good. We take work, but not ourselves too seriously
Due to our continued growth, we are seeking top talent to be considered for the position Field Services Engineer. If interested in applying for a position with Conquest Solutions, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Look forward to speaking with you.
Job Summary: This is a full-time position. The Field Services Engineer will provide onsite technical and field support on a variety of systems and networks for both IT and Security clients.
- Performs installation, maintenance, troubleshooting of computer components, network hardware, a wide variety of cabling, transceivers, access points, and other electronic components.
- Perform on-site troubleshooting, repair, programming, installation and testing of Security Systems (gate entry), Cameras, Access Control, computer network and phone systems, etc
- Provides onsite emergency/priority response to business down issues
- Ensure client networks remain stable with maximum up-time.
- Maintains proper documentation for each client related to their routers, printers, software specifications, setup instructions, wireless devices, and IP addresses.
- Maintains backups, routers, switches, printers, and any other devices as needed.
- Solves basic and complex information system and security system challenges in a user-friendly, professional manner and provides one on one end user training as needed.
- Knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures to resolve client issues and inquiries independently.
- A strong work ethic and high quality work output.
- Independent and self-motivated, holds self accountable to achieving desired outcomes.
- Ability and desire to stay current and learn about new technologies and solutions.
- Ability to gather and assess business requirements, develop and present solution alternatives, produce design and migration strategy documents, and test/implement an approved design.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- A Minimum of 2-4 years of similar experience within a troubleshooting environment.
- Basic understanding of running cables in new and existing construction
- Knowledge of network operating systems (Windows 2003/2008/2012)
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN/Wireless networking hardware and software technologies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have a valid GA Driver’s License
FullTime Position (Monday Friday)
8:00 a.m. 5:00 p.m. (Some weekend and overtime hours are required
We maintain a smoke-free and drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment screenings.
All of the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks as required by the manager.