About Working at Conquest Solutions
Conquest Solutions is a fast-paced, growing IT Managed Technology Services company in Marietta, Georgia, that has been in business since 2004. We provide integrated IT and Security Solutions for residential communities and commercial buildings across Metro Atlanta and the Southeast. It is our mission to be the most respected and beloved IT services company in the Southeast. We are high values, high expectations and high energy. Our product lines include: Managed IT/Technology Services, VoIP Services, Network and Voice Cabling, Security Cameras and Access Control, and Gate Maintenance. Conquest Solutions is vendor agnostic, which allows us to focus on our client needs and requirements without being constrained by the limitations of a specific product line.
We’re a small, mighty, & agile company. Successful teammates will adapt quickly, innovate, and ensure fast solutions for our clients. Our work is not easy, but if you’re serious about your career path, this is the place to become a badass. No kidding.
Along with a great salary and office environment, we offer the following featured benefits to all employees:
- Paid Time Off
- 100% Company Paid Aetna Medical Insurance for Employees
- Health Advocate, On-Demand Primary Care, Teladoc Virtual Health, TalkSpace – Online Mental Health Therapy
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Option
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- 401k Plan Option
- Profit Sharing Plan
We maintain a 100% SMOKE-FREE and DRUG-FREE workplace and perform pre-employment screenings.
Check out our awesome office here.
Current Career Opportunities: Field Service Technician
Field Service Technician
We are looking to invest in you, as you commit to the next phase of your career. You will NEVER be bored. EVER!!! You will learn more here in this role than you ever have before and you will come out on the other side with a vast understanding of how to install and troubleshoot networks and network equipment, security cameras and access control devices, and gate barrier-arm and swing-gate operators. Continuous learning is the name of the game at our company. If you’re not passionate about learning new things every day and every night, don’t waste your time – you won’t fit in here. This is a dynamic, full-time position and your office is wherever our clients need you.
This position does not require hands-on experience, but an ability to show us your mechanical or technical aptitude will give you a distinct advantage. A great team-focused attitude, an ability to follow directions to a “T” and make the right decisions quickly, and a passion for quality work are absolute must-haves. You should be able to communicate clearly and effectively to everyone you come in contact with. The Field Services Technician will work side by side with a Field Services Lead Engineer and is responsible for assisting in the execution of projects in the field, following the plan designed by the Lead Engineer and operations team.
This is not an easy job, but if you’re serious about your career path, this is the place to become a badass. No kidding. We’re a small, mighty, & agile company. We’re a team of great people who look out for each other. We think big, have fun, work hard, and celebrate our accomplishments.
Marietta, Georgia (with daily local travel)
- Perform on-site troubleshooting, repair, programming, installation and testing of Fire Alarm, Security Systems, CCTV, Access Control, computer network and phone systems, etc.
- Installation of a wide variety of cable types (Cat5e, Cat 6, Coax, Fiber, Access Control Wire, etc), which carry data between various technical devices. Connect cabling and switches as appropriate and install programmable and non-programmable transceivers, terminal services, access points and other electronic components.
- Identify opportunities to provide additional services and solutions to customers while on service calls. Look for ways to help the customer improve efficiencies in their technology and workflow.
- Receive and review work orders, identify any inaccuracies, omissions, or incompatibilities in equipment components. Follow-up with other staff to resolve problems, making sure the project plan can be completed accurately and timely.
- As appropriate, always present yourself to customers in a positive and professional manner that is consistent with our standards of conduct and brand perception.
- Keep abreast of new technology through workshops, researching the web or following trends as reported in industry literature.
- Operate a company issued vehicle in a safe manner adhering to the rules of the road. Company vehicles must be kept neat, clean, organized and serviced. Vehicle service logs must be completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to focus attention on critical goals and results and be held accountable for achieving them.
Skills & Requirements:
- A positive attitude and outlook, always looking for ways to improve and a passion for being the best.
- A strong work ethic and high quality work output.
- Ability to comprehend problems, arrive at solutions and communicate those effectively to other stakeholders (both internally and externally).
- Strong analytical ability in discerning priority and non-priority issues, making decisions from a number of alternatives based on logic and fact.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills within a team environment, take control of situations where appropriate and achieve results. Take initiative in representing issues and potential solutions to management.
- Independent and self motivated, holds self accountable to achieving desired outcomes.
- Willingness to perform any other duties as assigned.
- Valid GA drivers license (clean MVR Record)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstration of mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude
- Heavy Lifting is sometimes required – up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work in remote and changing locations
- Basic Computer Skills
- Experience is a heavy plus, but not required; pay commensurate with experience
- High school diploma or GED required
- GA Low Voltage Unrestricted License is a plus
- Full-Time Position (Monday – Friday)
- 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Some weekend and overtime hours will be required)
- Daily travel to our office and client sites are required
We maintain a SMOKE-FREE and DRUG-FREE workplace and perform pre-employment screenings.
All of the above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. Therefore, employees assigned may be required to perform additional job tasks as required by the manager.