Careers with Conquest Solutions:
Conquest Solutions is an IT Consulting and Security Solutions Provider, located in Marietta, Georgia. Operating since 2004, Conquest Solutions has been a technology leader in IT, Cameras and Access Control. Our philosophy has been to provide our clients with non-proprietary solutions and build a solid foundation that can be improved upon as technology and needs change over time. We make tactical and strategic recommendations that do not rely on any one source or provider, yet still at the forefront of emerging technologies. Let us be a part of your IT & Security related decisions and plans.
Conquest Solutions is the total solution for various areas of technology: IT Managed Services, Security Cameras, Access Control, Building Automation, and Visitor Management. We can install, maintain and integrate each system providing all technology support and solutions under one company, so you will not have to deal with multiple vendors to manage and maintain your systems. Strategically positioned to meet residential and commercial technology needs, Conquest Solutions is looking for great talent who want to exceed expectations.
We currently have the following openings:
Field Service Technicians
Perform on-site troubleshooting, repair, programming, installation and testing of Security Systems (gate entry), Cameras, Access Control, computer network and phone systems, etc.
Receive and review work orders, identify any inaccuracies, omissions, or incompatibilities in equipment components. Follow-up with other staff to resolve problems, making sure project plan can be completed accurately and timely.
Installation of a wide variety of cable types, which carry data between various technical devices. Connect cabling and switches as appropriate and install programmable and non-programmable transceivers, terminal services, access points and other electronic components.
Identify opportunities to provide additional services and solutions to customers while on service calls. Look for ways to help the customer improve efficiencies in their technology and workflow.
- Responsible for the daily completion of proper documentation (work orders, part orders, receipts RMA’s etc.)
- Responsible for the proper and safe use, maintenance and reporting of all company property, including trucks, tools and equipment.
- Consistently present a professional image, both in personal appearance and condition of company equipment.
A Minimum of two (2) years of experience, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing equipment.
High school diploma or GED required
GA Low Voltage Unrestricted License Preferred
Valid GA drivers license (clean MVR Record)
Good oral and written communication skills.
Demonstration of mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude
Heavy Lifting is sometimes required – up to 50 lbs.
Ability to work in remote and changing locations
Basic understanding of running wires in new and existing construction
Basic Computer Skills
IT Help Desk Technician
- Conduct proactive and reactive desktop, server and network support.
- Performs installation, maintenance, troubleshooting of computer components, network hardware and operating systems.
- Quickly responds to phone calls or emails for technical support.
- Provides onsite emergency/priority response to business down issues
- Ensure client networks remain stable with maximum uptime.
- Maintains proper documentation for each client related to their routers, printers, software specifications, setup instructions, wireless devices, and IP addresses.
- Provides technical support; identify, diagnose and resolve problems for clients that includes hardware, software and network related issues.
- Monitors and maintains hardware and software maintenance agreements with clients.
- Maintains Google Apps and Microsoft 365 user accounts, permissions and email accounts
- Maintains backups, routers, switches, printers, and any other devices as needed.
- Solves basic and complex information system challenges in a user-friendly, professional manner and provides one-on-one end user trainer as needed.
- Uses remote tools (TeamViewer), email or over the phone to correct client issues quickly and efficiently.
- Maintains help desk ticket tracking system (Freshdesk)
- A Minimum of 2-4 years of similar experience with a helpdesk environment.
- An Associate’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field..
- Knowledge of network operating systems (Windows 2003/2008/2012)
- Knowledge of Anti-virus, Anti-spam and Anti-malware
- Knowledge of LAN/WAN/Wireless networking hardware and software technologies
- Good oral and written communication skills with an attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent problem analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must have a valid GA Driver’s License
This individual is responsible for understanding, assessing and planning for the installation and implementation of assigned projects. As part of this role, the installation supervisor provides oversight to the activities and work conducted by Field Technicians as well as any contractors. This position also requires a strong working relationship with the sales, support and IT Teams. This position will also be responsible for hands-on service and installation needs as required.
Job Location: Marietta, Georgia (with local and out of market travel)
- Coordinates activities, resources, equipment and information for all assigned projects and service calls
- Liaise with clients to identify and define project requirements, scope and objectives
- Makes certain that clients’ needs are met as the project evolves.
- Prepares project timeframes, schedules and communicates with clients on timing and status of projects.
- Uses project management tools to monitor working hours, budget, etc.
- Issues all legal paperwork and necessary permits, etc.
- Creates and maintains comprehensive project documentation, plans and checklists.
- Demonstrates ability to set direction, generates a sense of purpose and inspires others to work in an optimum manner to achieve the desired outcomes
- Receive and review work orders, identify any inaccuracies, omissions, or incompatibilities in equipment components. Follow-up with other staff to resolve problems, making sure project plan can be completed accurately and timely.
- As needed, perform on-site troubleshooting, repair, programming, installation and testing of Security Systems, CCTV, Access Control, Gates, Networks, etc
- As appropriate, always present self to customer in a positive and professional manner that is consistent with our standards of conduct and brand perception.
- Keep abreast of new technology through workshops, researching the web or following trends as reported in industry literature.
- Operate company issued vehicle in a safe manner adhering to the rules of the road. Company vehicles must be kept neat, clean, organized and serviced. Vehicle maintenance and repairs must be completed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrated ability to focus attention on critical goals and results and be held accountable for achieving them.
- A positive attitude and outlook, always looking for ways to improve and a passion for being the best.
- A strong work ethic and high quality work output.
Ability to comprehend problems, arrive at solutions and communicate those effectively to other stakeholders (both internally and externally).
Strong analytical ability in discerning priority and non-priority issues, making decisions from a number of alternatives based on logic and fact.
Ability to demonstrate leadership skills within a team environment, take control of situations where appropriate and achieve results. Take initiative in representing issues and potential solutions to management.
Independent and self motivated, holds self accountable to achieving desired outcomes.
Perform any other duties as assigned.
A Minimum of 4-6 years of experience
- At least 1 year of project coordination experience
- Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college
- Construction management or electrical construction background
- Access Control and Camera Installation experience
- Technical and working understanding of low voltage power and ethernet data circuitry
- Demonstration of mechanical, electrical and technical aptitude
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- GA Low Voltage Unrestricted License Preferred
- Valid GA drivers license (clean MVR Record)
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Heavy Lifting is sometimes required – up to 50+ lbs.
- Ability to work in remote and changing locations
- Basic understanding of running wires in new and existing construction
Health Care Stipend
401K Plan after 90 days
Company Provided Cell Phone and Service
Use of Company Truck for Field Service Calls
Holiday and Vacation Pay
Exciting/Challenging Work and a Great Company Culture
Full-Time Position (Monday – Friday)
8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Some weekend and overtime are required)
We are a Smoke-Free and Drug-Free Workplace and Perform Pre-Employment Screenings.
If interested, please submit your resume to email@example.com. Thank you.